Ultralight Portable Outdoor Backpacking Camping Stove with Piezo Ignition
- Durable material: made of aluminum alloy and stainless steel which can stand high temperature and weight
- Compact and collapsible: portable design (with small dimensions: 1. 81″X 2. 36″ X 3. 15″) is perfect for ultralight camping and backpacking. Fit for pots or pans with diameter up to 7″. Come with carrying case for enhanced portability
- Broad compatibility: Compatible with any 7/16 thread single butane/butane-propane mixed Fuel canisters (EN 417)
- Flame control: Adjustable control valve for fast maximum heat output all the way down to a simmer quickly and efficiently
- Leave no trace: adheres to “leave no trace” principles set forth by the US forest Service, bureau of land management, and national park service. Burns clean, with no debris or smooth left behind.
1. When screw on the canister, please turn off the valve by turning the valve completely to the right and operate quickly to avoid leaking gas. It is normal of slightly leaking gas when screwing on the canister.
2. Before ignition, turn on the valve by turning the valve to the left. Then adjust the valve and push the Piezo Ignition button at the same time to ignite.
3. Remember to turn off the valve by turning the valve completely to the right before screw off the canister.
Attention: The ignition may need slight adjustment due to long time transportation issues if it did not work properly. You may also need a camping stove adapter if it is not the EN417 propane tank.
- 1 x Etekcity Ultralight Camp Stove
- 1 x Carry Case